Thanks to Spiritovod's meticulous bug-catching, I think we've caught and fixed most of the bugs. Here are the changes other than bug fixes:
- Revamped GUI: The main downloader window is now combined with the examples frame. In Manual mode, the tab you're on when you press the Download button is the handler that the downloader uses. For examples, if I'm on the Shogakukan tab, the downloader will use the Shogakukan tab.
- Three new handlers: Comic Rush, Grand Jump/Monthly Heros, and Web Young Jump.
- Resume function: It picks up from the first file that it hasn't downloaded, not the first file of the whole item.
- General code restructuring: Most net code has been moved to use Jsoup instead of java.net.
- NicoNico E-books Hour Bug: NicoNico E-books has some really large files and long items, so it may take more than an hour to finish downloading it. Unfortunately, the NicoNico login also seems to expire in a hour.
- Connection Abort Bug: It doesn't detect aborted connections. For example, Yahoo Bookstore has some files larger than 1MB. If your connection is slow and under stress, OMD's connection may be interrupted. OMD will spit out a partial file in that case.
Online Manga Downloader 0.1.6 (MF)
Online Manga Downloader 0.1.0 tree
Online Manga Downloader issues tracker