- Removed a line of code that made the downloader quit after it successfully finished downloading a chapter. I put it there for debugging, and forgot to take it out. Oops.
- Added support for NicoNico EBooks with DRM. AFAIK, it's for stuff that are linked with BookWalker. Note that in order to download chapter that are linked with BookWalker, you need to make a BookWalker account and link it with your NicoNico account. Just login and read that chapter, and NicoNico will show you how to do it.
- Added support for Yahoo Bookstore. It uses an offline reader instead of a flash viewer like PCViewer/DOR. Fortunately for me, the reader was written in C#, making it possible for me to decompile and read the code. Unfortunately, I haven't bought anything from this, so I haven't implemented downloading stuff the user has already bought.
- Added automatic detection. It just tries all of the handlers, and asks for necessary information for Shogakukan and the Nico handlers if it comes to them.
- Saves your last download directory in preferences now.
- General code cleaning. I fixed some possible race conditions, though I never detected any before I implemented the auto-detect.
Online Manga Downloader 0.1 branch