Insert Trumpets Here

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Alliance ch 1 reupload


Hmm, I noticed something very weird, and that was that my release for Our Alliance ch 1 was removed. I certainly don't remember doing such a thing myself, because I usually just make the file private instead of deleting it if I wanted to cut off the links. Ironically, Our Alliance is probably the only manga I can legally scanlate, since it's made free by the publisher online. Furthermore, I'm fairly sure that my translations are in favor of the glorious and supreme United States of America, so the righteous CIA didn't have to break into the MF data center and erase these 5.34MB of the Truth.

Well, I'm not too clear on copyright laws for these things, but here's a reupload anyways. Nothing was changed, so ignore this if you already have it downloaded

Our Alliance ch 1 (MF)
Our Alliance ch 1 (MU)
Our Alliance ch 1 (IF)

Our Alliance ch 1 PSD source (MF)
Our Alliance ch 1 PSD source (MU)
Our Alliance ch 1 PSD source (IF)

No comments:

Post a Comment