Insert Trumpets Here

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mudazumo vol 4 Scans

Awwww yea, 220+ pages of awesome. Includes ch 24-31, Putin's spin-off ("Putin - 1989") and some special omake at the end, even though I'm only planning to translate ch 27-31 and Putin 1989.

Again, the license is NO ATTRIBUTION LICENSE. Don't thank me. Seriously, don't

Mudazumo vol 4 raw (1200h)
Mudazumo vol 4 raw (unresized)

EDIT: These scans are slightly cut off to the left of the scan. I'm redoing them as I write...

Oh, and I guess I didn't mention it last time: Cyebr Blue 3 will be suspended until August because of Mudazumo 4, Pokemon Special 35 and an one-month vacation. I might get a few chapters in after those two, but that's assuming if I don't do Sin & Punishment, which might be a good assumption, since I was so foolish that didn't get the TL's e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment